Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photo booth dilemma

We were thinking of getting a photo booth. ... Seems to be popular these days and nice for the guests. The problem ithink is the venue. We are at maximum capacity with guests... It will not fit in the main room. We could put in where cocktail hour/Venetian hour will be. My fear is that having it in another room will draw guests away from main room and dance floor. Am I over thinking?

Thoughts????

Re: Photo booth dilemma

• Ditto Lucy. I think having it in a separate room will be fine, just make sure your DJ or MC or whoever periodically reminds people to take advantage of it - I could see guests missing out on it if they don't know it's in the other room, and that would be a bummer.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Having the photobooth in another room may as you said take guest away from the reception or your guest may not end up going there at all. Ideally the photobooth should be right next to the bar so thet when people go to get their drinks they also take photo booth pictures. I did the same for my wedding, the photobooth did not take too much space. My husband, who is also a photographer set up the photobooth for our wedding. If you like the pictures, let me know and he can help you with the same. His rates are really reasonable and the photos are fantastic. Check out pictures below:

http://andersbentell.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/FunBooth/C0000bR4Zyik1B.E
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards