New York-Upstate

Lake George Wedding

What do you guys think... My boss has a house on Lake George with a beautiful view and nice, big enough yard to put up a tent for a party. We had a company party up there and I asked if she would want to rent it... (I had a few drinks before). She loved the idea and her husband was totally excited about it. My fiance thinks that it would be weird... What do you all think about it?

Re: Lake George Wedding

• edited December 2011
    What do you guys think... My boss has a house on Lake George with a beautiful view and nice, big enough yard to put up a tent for a party. We had a company party up there and I asked if she would want to rent it... (I had a few drinks before). She loved the idea and her husband was totally excited about it. My fiance thinks that it would be weird... What do you all think about it?
  • edited December 2011
    I dont think i would EVER want to have my wedding at the home of my boos/coworker. No matter how fabulous the location. 

i just dont think mixing work with pleasure that way is a good idea. 
    http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the above poster. When you get into that you will have to follow her rules for your special day. I personally think its a recipe for disaster. If you definitely want a LG wedding on the lake, there are tons of venues to choose from where YOU get to be the boss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards