California-Orange County

Recommends for Spanish style reception sites

Hi OC brides! I am looking for a Spanish style reception site preferably indoor and partly outdoor for 200 people. Any suggestions would be great. So far I have visited the following places:

1) Casa Romantica-San Clemente
2) The Mission Inn-Riverside
3) Rancho Las Lomas-Silverado
4) The Ebell Club-Long Beach

I will be visiting Rancho Capistrano today.

Thanks!

Re: Recommends for Spanish style reception sites

• lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi,
    My venue is Spanish Revival and I love the building it is gorgeous.  The Ebell Club in Long Beach....if you click on my bio there is a link under vendors.  Good Luck!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks lala! I have seen this place and liked it but it doesn't have an outside area which I want to have. I am still considering it though. 
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry--I didn't see that you already went there. I see the Ebell on your list....I am not sure if my page loaded funny or if I just didn't see it....wierd.

If you want an indoor/outdoor space, I might suggest Palos Verdes Country Club--it is Spanish style.
  • edited December 2011

How about Spanish Hills Country club, its a beautiful venue.

• edited December 2011
    La Venta Inn is really nice and it has a beautiful ocean view in Palos Verdes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The Villa in Westminster is Spanish inspired and it does have outside also.  The Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton is semi Spanish style it's more outdoors but you can have cocktail hour inside in their art room with a pianist playing.  The ceremony location for the Muck is beautiful, not indoors though =/
    also might want to try the French Estate in Orange.  music is off at 9 p.m. though =/
    or try the Adamson House in LA beautiful Spanish estate overlooking the ocean
    hope that helps =]
    Anniversary
  • ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would reccommend Rancho Capistrano (in San Juan Capistrano) and perhaps even the CSUF Alumni House (in Fullerton).  Both have indoor and outdoor space.  GL!
    ~Rita
  • ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry- i totally didn't see that you put you were visiting Rancho Capistrano (dur!)
    ~Rita
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies for your suggestions! I have reviewed your recommends and thought all the places where beautiful. I think I found a place though...see my new post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards