Rhode Island
Options

Newport 41 North-

Has anyone out there been to a recepton or had an event at 41 North?  I've gone through the tour and have rec'd some prelim info but am feeling like no one has had a wedding there. I can't find any reviews or pix and the last comment on here was from ohhh 758 days ago- lol.
I've stayed here for fun, took the tour and have a shell of an idea of what it would be like but any feed back would be great-  

Re: Newport 41 North-

• Options
    I've been on this board quite awhile and have not read or heard of a bride getting married there. However, it is a beautiful venue, I just don't think it is on many bride's radar on their venue search, which is ashame because there are a lot of underrated venues out there. 
  • Options

I know..I'm surprised but I think maybe because they only do a few a year? hmm.. thanks for replying.. I feel like the knot has SO MUCH going on .. posts get lost in the shuffle.

• Options
    This won't help to much but here's a link to a recent party and at the bottom are two pictures of the room decorated.

http://coutureparties.biz/football-dinner-party/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thank you!
  • Options
    We toured there - but it was too small.  The main drawback is that bar out back - it stays open to the public (unless you buy it out, which was $100k I think haha) so people will be walking through all night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Even w the arranged buy out for that (which actually runs the same as Belle Mer, Castle Hill) it seems getting details and pictures proves to be difficult. That makes me a bit nervous.

• Options
    We had our rehearsal dinner and welcome reception there the night before our wedding. The place is beautiful. Food is awesome. But the management and staff seem overwhelmed and not detail orientated. I wouldn't hold my wedding there but good for a smaller event. We got married at Belle Mer - they were outstanding!
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Newport 41 North-:

Hi there, 

I've contacted 41 North about a RD but haven't heard back yet.  Can you give me an idea of how much we might expect to pay?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards