North Dakota
Options

Bismarck: Apple Creek Country Club

Has anyone been here before? Is it a good place for a reception?

Re: Bismarck: Apple Creek Country Club

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My hubby and I just had our reception at Apple Creek in June and we would say that it is by far the best place to get married in Bismarck (I am biased, but I did look at all the places in Bis and could only imagine having my reception at AC)! The venue is very beautiful with chandeliers and a big fire place. The venue also offers a wrap around porch that allows the party to take place both inside on the dance floor and outside, with a great view of the golf course. We also were given a golf cart free for the night which allowed us to travel down to the water and take pictures in a more secluded setting (with a great backdrop, I might add).

Our food was amazing (we had so many compliments on the food) and the staff was very accommodating.  

The down side of the venue is that it is small. We had around 115 people at ours, and we all fit in the main room. However, if all of the space is utilized at the facility, more people can be accommodated.

Make sure to look into this site! It offers a lot more than a hotel ballroom typically does, and your guests will love something different that allows them to be both indoors and outdoors. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you know the number of people that would fit in the main room?  And if you did utilize the other space, about how many people would this facility accomodate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards