Oklahoma

Videographers

FI and I have reached the point of trying to decide on a videographer.  We are considering Video Legacy out of OKC and Carson Wedding Video out of Tulsa.  Does anyone have any feedback on either?  We are looking for a cinematic style wedding video.

Thanks!

Anniversary

Re: Videographers

• DVanSickleDVanSickle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered these?  They are very talented

http://industry405.com/ (this is who I am using in June)

I didn't find the other 2 until after I had selected Industry 405.  So far my experience with them has been great.

Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    Be prepared to wait a very long time for your video if you go with Video Legacy. 
  • lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Video Legacy did tell me that they did not finish the wedding vidoes until 4-6 months after the wedding date.  So I'm prepared for that at least.

Did you use them?  Do you have any other feedback about them?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I did use them and it's been 10 months and still no video : (  although I did expect it to be 10 months, but I haven't heard anything about the status of our video yet.  They're a very nice husband and wife team, but wedding videos isn't all that they do I don't think.  They just seem like they have a lot going on.
  • redsoxlverredsoxlver member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should look at PenWeddings! They filmed my wedding and did an awesome job! I think they could provide you the look you want and the service that every newlywed couple deserves! They are so talented! They film very creatively and edit with artistic style! I loved my video and working with them was a breeze!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards