South Carolina-Charleston

Acoustic Guitarist

I am having a super small wedding downtown in April 2011 and I want an acoustic guitarist for the ceremony only.  Have any of you used someone that would charge less than $200 for about 30 mins of their time, like about $100 or $150?

Re: Acoustic Guitarist

• edited December 2011
    I didn't end up using him, but he's not bad. Here's his ad on craigslist:

More than 20 years of experience, music director for 5 years. Full PA and key DJ music (Cupid shuffle, electric slide, cha cha shuffle and other dance hits) available as well in 1 package! 
    Your guests will love the diverse range of music and the fun atmosphere and you will not need to pay a fortune for entertainment! 
    Reasonable rates as low as $175 (determined by location and scope of performance) for acoustic music and a broad library of music from artists such as Bob Marley, Eric Clapton, Keith Urban, James Taylor, Jack Johnson, Dylan, Billy Joel, Van Morrison and many more. (Country, Folk, Classic, Pop, Rock and R&B) 
    I can even provide DJ dance music (Electric slide, Cupid shuffle as well as up to date radio music) for parties where you need diversity as well as traditional Irish folk music if you like. 
    Search Michael Peifer on Youtube and you can see my postings of acoustic music. They are of minimal quality as they were recorded on a digi camera, but they will give you an idea. 
    Michael Peifer 
    843-442-2525 mobile please leave a detailed message as I may be performing :) 
    michael.peifer@kmcmusic.com Additionally if you need professional hair and makeup services I have an excellent contact to help you with more than 20 years of experience. Excellent rates and references. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards