New Jersey - South
Options

Bridal shower Locations

Hi all,

I am now planning my sister's shower.  She threw me an awesome one, and I need to find a great location for hers.  She is a very fussy eater, so some places are an automatic no.  But, the idea I am going for is family style italian, lots of food, and a good open space.  Willing to go beyond south jersey into central jersy, the shore, or philly.  Any ideas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bridal shower Locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Off the top of my head here are two Italian Family Style restuarants I know of: Carmine's in the Tropicana, Atlantic City has great family style Italian food. Magiano's in Cherry Hill, NJ is pretty good as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If Carmine's in AC will do showers and you want family style Italian - they would def. be the number one place I'd go to! Carmine's is one of my faves!! =)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    sbf2sbf2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two options that I think are great and have excellent food:

The Crepe and Ribbon in Haddonfield, NJ
    You can probably rent out for the afternoon and their food is delicious, italian paninis, salads, and sweet and savory crepes. It has great decor like sitting in a parisian cafe. Love the ambience and the intimate feeling. Great cost too.

DiBruno Brothers center city cafe
    They rent out the upstairs cafe for showers and events for a low cost and will cater the whole thing. DiBruno's is amazing and delicious and I'm sure you've heard of it already!

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    sbf, long time no see, how's the wedding planning going?  Six days to go, that's awesome!

My bridal shower was held at Viennese Cafe in Cherry Hill.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a rehearsal dinner at La Posata in Marlton, and it was delicious! Also, Nunzio's or Villa Baronne in Collingswood.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridal shower is being held at Riverwinds in Deptford NJ.  I love the private rooms and the view of the water.
  • Options
    sbf2sbf2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks musicheals, the site got blocked for a while from work :)
    Hope you had an amazing wedding!
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_bridal-shower-locations-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:a811abcf-d6da-4deb-ab83-3a58c48073c4Post:6ae02ceb-f32f-4877-bb03-4b34a22e72f1">Re: Bridal shower Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks musicheals, the site got blocked for a while from work :) Hope you had an amazing wedding!
    Posted by sbf2@Lehigh.edu[/QUOTE]

Thanks, best of luck at your wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our rehearsal dinner at Illiano's in Hammonton. It is Italian family style, reasonably priced and the private room is enormous. I have also been to 3 showers there and they were very well done. Especially since it is a locally owned business
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards