Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Planner Recommendations??

Hello! I am planning a wedding in Chicago but I live in Los Angeles and I NEED a wedding coordinator. I really need someone who has it altogether and while I have a decent budget to work with, I don't want to spend more than necessary for a great planner. Any ideas?

Re: Wedding Planner Recommendations??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Kara Superfine from Bliss ( info in profile)

She has been above and beyond amazing! And was highly recommended to me by other wedding proffesionals
    nikiplanning.weebly.com
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Highly recommend Anthony Navarro from Liven It Up Events - please refer to his reviews on Yelp.  He is a rock star!
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sharokina Pazand of Events by Sharokina was my DOC.  She offers full service packages as well.  She was totally awesome and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be my planner but her.  I left a vendor review of her here:

http://www.projectwedding.com/vendor/show/events-by-sharokina

• Options
    tonya07tonya07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_wedding-planner-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:fbd9b881-795d-4a6d-bb1f-70cc8ea48c75Post:38b7ad06-62a2-40b1-8db6-e72440fa86bf">Re: Wedding Planner Recommendations??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Highly recommend Anthony Navarro from Liven It Up Events - please refer to his reviews on Yelp.  He is a rock star!
    Posted by Golfer09[/QUOTE]

<div>I recommend him too!  He's awesome!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Charlene from Sweetchic is awesome! Also third Anthony Navarro :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Cori Ashford of Ashford Events!  She was a lifesaver for our wedding (and her prices are beyond reasonable).  I know she works with a lot of brides long distance, too.  www.ashfordevents.com. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BIG CITY BRIDE.  best planners in the entire state, hands down. They do celeb weddings, and work with budgets of all sizes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

God bless you for planning from out of state! I'm guessing you want someone to help you with the whole thing, not just day of, right!? I used Shannon from Shannon Gail Weddings and Events. She was a referral off of The Knot (of course) and I could not have been happier!! I could look up her email but I'm sure you can just reach her off her website www.shannongail.com. GL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Another rec for Shannon Gail! She was awesome...I met with 6 different planners in Chicago and found Shannon to be much more personable and excited about my wedding. I didn't want the big company, cookie cutter wedding feel. And I have her email clontilla...it's shannon@shannongail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend www.breatheeasyeventstaff.com
    We COULD NOT have asked for more attentive service.  My husband and I have erratic schedules, so I told them what I wanted and they made it happen.  They attended all the appointments with the vendors and more or less did everything.  They were professional, personable, and budget conscious.  When it came to our actual wedding day, we could not have had a more calming and perfect day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards