Missouri

Looking for a Dressmaker

I am a Jefferson City bride and I am wanting to use my mother's dress, which is gorgeous on the bottom and train, but pretty 80s on the top.  I would like to find a dress maker who can help me design and create a new or heavily altered top, and I don't know where to go in mid-Missouri to find a person who has the experience and ability to do something like this.

Re: Looking for a Dressmaker

• edited December 2011
    You should check out Rhyme Couture online. They are based in New York and are awesome. They can custom make whatever your dream dress might be. I think that they would probably just make a whole new dress for you. I am having them make mine- a bit unnverving to pay for a dress you wont see until the day it gets to your house! but I was assigned my own consultant and she is awesome. I email her about once a day with silly questions about my dress. The price was really reasonable as well. Check them out, I am so glad I did because now I wil have my own custom dress that has everything I had been looking for. Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    check out: http://www.stlseamstress.com/ she is located in St. Louis, but her work is AWESOME! She is Very nice!
  • www.stlseamstress.com looking for brides who need a bridal seamstress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards