• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Nevada-Las Vegas

ceremony music

so, I've looked and searched and looked some more for a post similar to this but have had no luck (so if there is one, please direct me to it Laughing)

What are/did you having for ceremony music?

I'm wanting some kind of string ensemble, but have only found one company so far...

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Re: ceremony music

• edited December 2011
    We are going with a string trio.  It is an upgrade from the included pianist at Caesars.  It is a pricey upgrade, but IMO the strings sounds better than the piano. Not sure what company they come from.

We are having canon in d as our processional, and the wedding march as our recessional.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using music from Vitamin String Quartet but it's just a cd and not actual live musicians.
  • SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    ditto mhoneybee - we're using vitamin string quartet for all of our music. MUCH cheaper than paying the upgrade fee for a string trio at Caesar's lol!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    We're doing a CD as well for our Mandalay wedding. That way we can pick our own. I'm walking down the aisle to "Feels Like Home".
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm okay with the price quote I got, but I'm not sure if its reasonable or not.  I played the violin since I was in 4th grade so my mom thinks its the best idea ever to have  a violinist there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards