African American Weddings
Options

Changing Favors

I originally wanted something associated with spring and i was going to do the seeds in a packet..most of my family live in NYC and they live in highrises and i  doubted that they get a flower pot to plant the seeds on so on. So i looked again and found these:
Cylinder Glass Wedding Party Lucky Bamboo Favor 12 Pack (CL100_x)
I am going to hang a tag on the stems like this Heart Personalized Single Sided Favor Tags (24 tags)
with our name date a thnk you and on back put something like this:Two stalks: They represent luck in love and marriage. It is an expression of love.

what do you guys think?

Re: Changing Favors

• Options
    I honestly wouldn't use that either. There's nothing wrong with it at all but I'd probably either not take one or throw it away when I got home. If your guests are the types that will use them I think the idea is nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    I LOVE bamboo plants, so I would actually use these. I have one in my apartment right now and would like to have more.

However, it's probably not a "safe" favor (meaning it's something the typical person would want to take home). If this is something your crowd would enjoy, go for it. Otherwise, I'd go with something edible.
    Anniversary
  • Options

Very cute!! I like these as well!! I do second the PP though. if you feel your guests will use it go for it! Otherwise it might end up being a waste of money you could put elsewhere:/

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I had decided to do a popcorn bar before this idea, so maybe sticking with something edible is best. thank you ladies

• Options
    i think they are cute but im a big fan of edible favors the popcorn bar would be different and fun
    image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • Options
    It is cute but I would prefer something edible. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards