New York-Western
Options

Need a DJ with less then two months to the wedding!

Hello WNY Knotties!

So I am freaking out right now because with les then two months to our wedding I need to find a DJ... Any suggestions?

Long story short... A Friend of mine (A awesome DJ up in Toronto) was going to DJ my wedding as a wedding gift. Well, not so much anymore, he had emergency back surgery last weekend and had two disc removed and can no longer even lift a laptop, let alone dj.

My Fi and I did not budget for a DJ, thinking our friend was going to be doing it. And now I freaking out!!!

I am not interested in the 'typical' wedding music, no chicken dance for this girl!
I have a list of must play and must NOT play songs and most of the typical wedding dance  songs are on my DO NOT PLAY list.

I've called around a few places and they are all booked, one please even told me that I "was crazy" for trying to find some one on such short notice.That set me off!

So Now I am asking you ladies for advice, I am just shy of putting all the music on an Ipod and making someone  in charge of pause/ play

HELP!

Amanda

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need a DJ with less then two months to the wedding!

• Options
    Have you tried Moving Music? Not sure what their availability is this close to the date, but in my opinion they're rather reasonably-priced. I've heard of people just using an iPod hooked up to speakers, so it wouldn't be unheard of and it'd definitely fit your budget!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options

you can sign up for http://www.eventective.com/
    we found many of our vendors that way (you put your event details and vendors bid for your business)

• Options
    try Premier Sound.

I booked them a year in advance, but I remember the owner telling me about a couple who had the exact same thing happen to them, and he was more than able to get them a DJ! its worth a shot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards