Rhode Island
Options

Hotel Viking?

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences there? Thank you.

Re: Hotel Viking?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm having a wedding at the Hotel Viking in coming July and so far I've had great experience with the coordinator, Linda.  She is very attentive and that was one of the (big) reason we chose this venue.  We haven't had tasting yet but lunch at the hotel and it was good.  Also the packages are pretty good and price is very reasonable.  Hope this helps.

• Options
    MEMtoMELMEMtoMEL member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there 2/19/12 and my tasting is next weekend.  I am so excited about the tasting and can keep you posted!  My experience so far has been fabulous.  I love the fact that everything is right there (staying there the night before, chapel for ceremony, and then reception and staying there the night of too).  I love the charm of the place too and fell in love with the old world feel.   
  • Options
    Barrington78Barrington78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I just got married there this past September and had a great experience with them. The food was great and the people are easy to work with. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    linda ferguson is fantastic. very knowledgeable, patient and willing to work with your budget. we loved her and the viking but we just couldnt swing it with our budget, even though FI had his heart set on it :( we would have just had to strip so much away to make it work and therefore it would have lost most of its appeal. if you go - make sure you get the room on the main floor, the other one is down below and it kinda feels like you are going down into a basement!
  • Options
    linds0524linds0524 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, I booked it a while ago, I'm doing the down stairs room because I like that we'll have the court yard for our cocktail hour. I think both rooms are very dark, you need good lighting for sure. Thanks for the feedback. So far Linda has been great! She is so sweet and always gets right back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards