New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Rehershal Dinner Restuarants in Lower Westchester

Hi,

My fiance' and I are looking for some restaurant suggestions for our rehershal dinner in lower Westchester- Yonkers, White Plains, New Rochelle, etc area.  Since my fiance's parents are hosting, I am not sure what they will ultimately choose, but they are from Long Island and need some help with ideas.  I would say something with an intimate feeling, good food, able to fit up to 30- 40 persons and a resonable price.  I think they figured around $30 pr person.  They don't like Italian food, so it'll probably be American but more sophisticated than burgers and fries. There may also be a 3 and a half year old present (flower girl, not my idea to involve a child that young, but my father will disown me if I don't include her in everything.) so also a somewhat child-friendly place.  Thanks for any suggestions!
Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehershal Dinner Restuarants in Lower Westchester

• Options
    Half Moon in Dobbs Ferry
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The American Bistro in Tuckahoe/Crestwood.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Il Sorriso in Irvington NY! Its overlooking the hudson river, very kid friendly because you get your own part of the restaurant sectioned off.  Food is amazing and prices are reasonable! My favorite restaurant hands down!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards