Ohio-Toledo

Takeout in Bowling Green Area

I'm looking for a place to get food for lunch, so we can eat while we are getting ready for my wedding THIS Saturday!  Just some takeout sandwiches or simple catering trays.  Any suggestions of a good place?  I'm not that familiar with the area.  Thanks!

Re: Takeout in Bowling Green Area

• aholtsbaholtsb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say that Subway on Wooster Street would probably be the easiest place to go.  Just call ahead and they will have it ready for you in advance.  You could also do Jimmy John's which is across from the stadium.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Pita pit! Ahh its soooo good! Its technically a chain but its the only one in this area! We drive  45 mins to BG just to get it.
  • edited December 2011
    Panera (right downtown) also does catering stuff, but you'd probably have to call ahead - otherwise they have sandwiches, soups, etc. you can just buy like normal too.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Pita Pit is AMAZING!!!!  I would also recommend Panera for yummy catering.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Angelmc8Angelmc8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to Call of the Canyon, it's almost at the corner of Main & Wooster.  Local place, really great sandwiches, and cheap!  I love going there.
  • mcar001mcar001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm partial to Mr. Spots myself! It has great phillies and subs!!!! And it's right downtown.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The grcery sores can do this too.  Call the Kroger and the Meijer for prices
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards