Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Courtenay Lambert florist

Has anyone used Courtenay Lambert for your florist?  Would you recommend her?  Is she on the expensive side?  I am hoping to keep my flower budget around $2000 and I have 5 bridesmaids, 6 groomsman, and I am hoping for some flowers for reception centerpieces.  Thanks!

Re: Courtenay Lambert florist

• Options
    CincyBride29CincyBride29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Courtenay Lambert and she is super sweet and does beautiful work.  I found that she was able to stay within my budget but she didn't give me as much as some other florists did.  I have been to a couple weddings Courtenay has done and they were beautiful.  I decided to go with Katie Elfers because I got so much for my money.  You should definitely meet with Katie if you are still trying to decide.

GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    220 Invited image 163 Attending image 57 Declined image 0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that Courtenay Lambert is considered a budget florist on here, but my two cents are that, while she can stay within your budget, you don't get as many flowers as you do with some other florists. But you're paying for more than quantity, you're also paying for the individual florist's taste and artistry. However, after meeting with her and about 7 other florists, I went with someone else because I just wanted larger centerpieces and I couldn't get that with her rates.

My florist is Karen at Abbey Florist.
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Courtenay Lambert  has many options as a florist. She is a quality florist, so you are getting what you pay for. I got a quote from her, but my personality just clicked with KAtie Elfers. Depending on what you are looking for, you will find someone who meets your vision. I would meet with her, take your ideas and see what she can do. She met my budget which was less than that to begin with, we just changed our thoughts on color and what we were looking for. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the information!  I do have an appointment with Katie Elfers on Tuesday and I am trying to set one up with Susan Foy, Tia Smith, and Fassler florist as well.  The flowers are really important to me so for some reason I am more nervous about this area than I was with the cake, photographer, invitations, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Courtnay. Our flowers were beautiful and she did work within our budget but I agree you don't get as many flowers as with other florist but she does use quality flowers and they turned our beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also am using Courtenay.  I just met with her for a second time this past week.  She definitely follows a budget.  My budget for flowers is $5000.  I have 7 BMs, 7 GMs, 40 centerpieces, cake flowers, rose petals for the aisle, arrangements for where we will be standing, and all other family flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards