Plus-Sized
Options

Cinci/dayton area brides?

Are there any here??

This is my 2nd wedding my frist dress I lucked out found it on sale and luved it.  This time not having as much luck. 

Where did/are you looking for a dress?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cinci/dayton area brides?

• Options
    Me! When I was looking I went to Fabulous Bridal in Covington, Wendy's bridal in the Reading bridal district, David's Bridal (not fond of them), Splendid Bridal in KY, and Alfred Angelo in Dayton. I found my dress at Wendy's Bridal, but I am ordering it from Special Occasions in Amelia because they are cheaper, and their alterations are included in the price of the gown! Also, there is a plus size bridal boutique in NKY called Belle Bridal, I think they are by appt only but I have heard great things about them! Good luck finding a dress =]
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • Options
    I live in central KY, but found THE dress at Wendy's in Reading.  It is a sample dress that I found on the clearance rack.  They should have samples for you to try on and perhaps even something off the rack.  I worked with Sandra, who was wonderful.  She stuck to pulling dresses within my budget (+/- $1,000) and I never felt rushed at my appointment.  GL!!!

And post a photo of you in your dress when you decide - I love to see what other brides have chosen.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards