New York-Western

Rochester- Enclosed Areas by Flowers/Gardens

I want a location that has flowers/gardens on location for pics so we can stay in one area for the day. Any ideas?

Re: Rochester- Enclosed Areas by Flowers/Gardens

• spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colgate Divinity is at least next to Highland Park if you want that options.

Also, Sonnenberg Gardens, Eastman House, RMSC, Casa Larga, many of the country clubs... if you let us know how many guests/wedding vision we might be able to help narrow it down a bit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    60 guests maximum but half are coming from out of town so probably closer to 40-45
  • ckcavalierckcavalier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also if you would like to travel to Webster there is a beautiful park called the arbitrary i tried to book this for my August wedding next year but that day was booked so i would call asap if you are interested.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah she said the only days for the Arboretum was August 13th or 28th. I called the Granger Homestead in Canandaigua. Because technically this is a private party for them not a wedding since we are renewing our vows and have no wedding party. It's about the same price as the Arboretum.

My only concern with Granger is they give us China to use and I have a 3 and 5yr old. With it being a museum and there not being a playground I'm not sure how long they'll last.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards