Wisconsin
Options

Green Bay Salon

I'm living out of state and visiting family in Wisconsin for a couple of days.  Our wedding is going to be in Green Bay so while I'm here I thought I would try out a salon to get an idea of who to use for the wedding.  I would like to find one that my 3 bridesmaids, my mom and FI's mom can go to also.

Can anyone suggest a salon I should try out?  I've been looking online a little, it sounds like Elements might be good?  Has anyone tried Elements, The Day Spa, Indria or Haven?

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Re: Green Bay Salon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Haven Salon for my wedding (this July) and they are nothing short of amazing!  They are incredibly prompt on emails and all my questions about trials and what not. 
    They also have a bridal party room that you get if you sign a contract and book with them.  I really liked that with the contract it locks in the price of updos for everyone.  It seemed like a lot of places I talked to all had a starting price for updos and the longer the hair the higher the price.  With Haven all updos are $60 and the bridal one is $70, I believe. 

The party room also comes with food and mimosas!

Honestly, the salon is the only vendor that I know I don't have to worry about !
    My Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    212 image Invited
    94 image Wouldn't miss it!
    75 image Are party-poopers
    43 image Are confused about how rsvps work
    RSVPS are due June 11th!
  • Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Indira is very nice, but pricey.  I do not live in Green Bay anymore, but I am hearing from friends and my mom/sister that Tru Colors on Webster street is awesome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always go to Elements to get my hair done and I will be using them on my wedding day as well. The prices are very resonable and the girls there are wonderful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 197 invited to celebrate!
    image 187 Are ready to party! image 10 Are missing out! image 0 Make me stalk the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: September 2nd
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I called Haven, Elements, Savoye, and The Spa Loft.  Narrowed it down to Savoye which is a smaller salon (Rose was AMAZING on the phone and I too am planning out of state so I told them I would stop in and when I did they addressed me by name, got the girl that was going to do my hair, etc) and The Spa Loft. 

Elements while they have some great reviews I was tryiing to get information and I was put on hold no less than 5 times just trying to get information.  They were very short and not helpful.  It could have been just the person I got but it definitely turned me off. 

I also have heard very good things about Haven.  Haven, and Elements use Jane Iredale makeup if that matters to you.  The Spa Loft uses Jane Iredale and does airbrush. 

Savoye and The Spa Loft said I could bring in brunchy stuff and mimosas, Haven and Elements they kinda want you to pay for their packages which could be more costly than bringing it yourself, but that's up to your preference.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Glad you found a place!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards