Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Jim Lee Catering

Hi, I recently found a link to Jim Lee catering online. I really like what I see, but there are no prices on their website. Does anyone know what he generally charges per plate for a buffet or heavy hors d'oeuvres? Thanks!

Re: Jim Lee Catering

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_jim-lee-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:4621ffd0-e696-4efe-a5ca-997776c1de84Post:e7a75a49-fc03-45b6-a962-7b24e17300cd">Jim Lee Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I recently found a link to Jim Lee catering online. I really like what I see, but there are no prices on their website. Does anyone know what he generally charges per plate for a buffet or heavy hors d'oeuvres? Thanks!
    Posted by KatieandWade427[/QUOTE]

I received a quote from him before and there cheapest meal was about $16 per person. It came with hor'doeurves, fruit display, potato bar, vegetable bar, and carving station. Additional were china,bartenders,linen. So my quote was roughly about $4500 for 120 people and included all above. They provide everything except the liquor if you use their bartenders.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_jim-lee-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:4621ffd0-e696-4efe-a5ca-997776c1de84Post:e7a75a49-fc03-45b6-a962-7b24e17300cd">Jim Lee Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I recently found a link to Jim Lee catering online. I really like what I see, but there are no prices on their website. Does anyone know what he generally charges per plate for a buffet or heavy hors d'oeuvres? Thanks!
    Posted by KatieandWade427[/QUOTE]

also if you use one of their preferred venues, he takes off about $2 per person.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used him for my wedding this past October, and the food was fantastic. He can build anything given your budget. Mine was $6,400 for 150 ppl, but tha includes all taxes, service charges, etc. and includes multiple passed hors D'Oeuvres, our buffet, late night passes, waitstaff, bartenders and all glass and china. Food alone ran about $23.25 PP, but again, he can work within most budgets.
  • Options
    I was at a wedding this past weekend, and the food was outstanding. The B&G did a southwestern menu with heavy apps and a tortilla soup shooter.

I saw their initial BEO/Contract and for 200 they were quoted $12000 (including a bar package). They ended up with 140 guests, and a smaller menu, plus they did BYOB at the YWCA, so I imagine that cut the price in half at least.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards