April 2012 Weddings

Hotel

For any of you who are blocking rooms at a hotel for your guests, when are you letting them know what hotel and when they can book their room? Do you think just sending the info with the invitation is too late?

Re: Hotel

• I work at a hotel, and I would say to talk to the sales director, or whoever you are working with for the room block. Usually they will tell you when the rooms need to be booked by, or else they will release them. I think you could probably send them with the invites, but I would check with the hotel first.
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • We made up a wedding website, but just sent the link to the out of town guests in an email in October.  I explained that we were planning on inviting them to the wedding, and the website had all the information about booking the hotel rooms, and that they needed to be booked by March 30, 2011.  We will put a reminder notice about booking hotel rooms with all of the out of town invitations. 
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
    Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards