Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Cruise sites???

I was trying to find out which sites offer the best deals on cruises, so far I have tried vacationstogo.com, and looked at carnival’s main site, and they basically offered the same prices… The dates I’m looking at are 11/28/2011 or 11/29/2011….  Thanks ladies.     
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Cruise sites???

• Options
    Cruisecritic.com is good for information like choosing which cruise you want, but if you're looking for quotes try using cruisecompete.com.  It's a free service that will let you enter the specific cruise you want and then generate quotes from a variety of agencies.  You can then choose whether or not you want to book.  Whe I used it, the price of the cruise went down after we booked and we got a refund when the final payment was due 75 days out.  We also ended up with onboard credit and a bottle of wine in our stateroom.
  • Options
    We used www.cruisecritic.com.  It was awesome! Good luck. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We just took our first cruise this summer (Alaska) and a knottie recommended Diane Rice at happycruisers.com as a travel agent.  We used her and she did a wonderful job for us! 
  • Options
    call carnival- they give u different discounts- me and my fi- went in september (when we got engaged) and it costed us 500.00 both. for a 5 day cruise
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~loving my citizen soldier~ Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards