Ohio-Toledo

Anyone doing any fun WR or NWR things this weekend?

Aanyone doing anything fun this weekend, wedding related or non-wedding related this weekend?

Re: Anyone doing any fun WR or NWR things this weekend?

• literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think FI and I are going to go swimming with some friends in our school pool on Saturday. :-) And we're having an indoor picnic date Sunday night to celebrate Valentine's day (since he has to work almost all of Vday).
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Goin to see Seinfeld tomorrow!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • shelly&joshshelly&josh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to do my hair and make-up trial on Saturday and hopefully finish some centerpieces!
  • edited December 2011
    We are celebrating my 29th b-day with the band that played at our wedding, The Websters.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_anyone-doing-fun-wr-nwr-things-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:799fdbab-2080-4d35-bb31-0507d0ff73b7Post:c5535596-c9cf-4276-98a7-9ff61af2780a">Re: Anyone doing any fun WR or NWR things this weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Goin to see Seinfeld tomorrow!
    Posted by rak123[/QUOTE]

Have fun!  I've been before and it was great!

I'm chaperoning a scavenger hunt at Ikea on Friday night for the youth group at my church, which I think should be fun.  No plans for Saturday, and Sunday I'll be down in Toledo for a meeting (I live in Ann Arbor now).
  • literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_anyone-doing-fun-wr-nwr-things-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:799fdbab-2080-4d35-bb31-0507d0ff73b7Post:2bde5783-8f77-4c8a-b38e-8d4c3dd23add">Re: Anyone doing any fun WR or NWR things this weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone doing any fun WR or NWR things this weekend? : Have fun!  I've been before and it was great! I'm chaperoning a scavenger hunt at Ikea on Friday night for the youth group at my church, which I think should be fun.  No plans for Saturday, and Sunday I'll be down in Toledo for a meeting <strong>(I live in Ann Arbor now).
    </strong>Posted by abbeylynne06[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry. ;-)
  • edited December 2011
    My parents and aunt are coming down to Charlotte and we are hunting for shoes for my dress and undergarments! Also, trying on my dress for the first time since loosing a few pounds... Still a few more to go, but I'm still excited!
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Out with friends tonight, then tomorrow my bff and I are going to the cat show (yes, I'm a dork!) then we're having a game night at our place. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_anyone-doing-fun-wr-nwr-things-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:799fdbab-2080-4d35-bb31-0507d0ff73b7Post:3b2da4c8-71f2-4f7b-a415-b9d4f291f776">Re: Anyone doing any fun WR or NWR things this weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone doing any fun WR or NWR things this weekend? : I'm so sorry. ;-)
    Posted by literarymuse[/QUOTE]

Still  <strong>HUGE </strong>Ohio State fan, though!  Even though I only live 2 miles from the Big House, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards