Maine
Options

The Portland Company

Hi! Has anyone looked into The Portland Company or had their reception there? What were you quoted?

Re: The Portland Company

• Options
    When I inquired for a July 2011 wedding, the biggest room was $1200 and they required you to hire licensed caterers/bartenders.  I was searching for a venue in October 2010 for the following summer and they only had three weekends available for the next summer.  I live a minute away from the place, and there seems to be a wedding there almost every weekend for the entire spring/summer/fall.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you, I'm open to having it on an unconventional night such as Thurs or on an off time due to the time constraints with my Dad's illness. Thanks for the response!
  • Options
    I have a ton of information from them if you haven't already gotten it. They were not very helpful when I asked questions, but there space is pretty decent. They have rooms ranging from 800 to 1200, I've been there a few times for different events and live right next door, but when we went to actually talk and look at rooms they were less than helpful and weren't really listening to what I wanted, just showing me rooms they think everyone wants.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards