September 2012 Weddings
Options

TK SUCKS!

posts are here
then they're gone
and the same with replies.

TK, get your shittt together!  How hard can it be?
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest
Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Re: TK SUCKS!

• Options
    I just noticed my room block rant and rave post is gone :(

I agree!! Get it together TK!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yup... it's hit or miss. If I didn't love you ladies so much I'd fly the coop :P
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    It's sooo annoying.  Wish some of the other wedding sites (weddingwire is my fav planning platform so that would make me happy) would put boards like these together and execute it properly.  I'd leave too if I had friends who wanted to talk wedding all day with me like you ladies will!  I'd be going nuts without your support. 
  • Options
    My guest book post was missing half the day. It's really annoying at this point. I wish they would hire some IT people who know what they're doing.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    So I added a little something to my siggy.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    and while they were at it add some sort of notification for you when you have a PM- How hard could that be?
  • Options
    celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I have been wanting to post a major wedding quandary for two days but I haven't bothered since I figure no one will be able to read it!

I can't believe a company as big as this can have such terrible service. Especially since TN and TB seem to be fine. I have a totally unfounded theory that increased traffic is at least partly to blame. I blame all the newly engaged people from Valentine's Day. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wonk City. I just posted... lets see how long before it disappears.
    Love the siggy Boots!!
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I just spent a great deal of time reading all the discussions and posting and half them are gone:-(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_tk-sucks-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:552a71c4-1f54-4d32-bdbc-bd82082a0094Post:b3dc2a62-20e8-4fb3-b1cc-eddcbcd66bc8">Re: TK SUCKS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I added a little something to my siggy.
    Posted by adktd2boots[/QUOTE]

<div>Love it, haha.</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    It's not cause of all the V-Day engagements.  TK has been doing wonky things for years.  It's frustrating, but it just wouldn't feel like TK if everything worked properly.  ;)

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    Grrrr!!! These annoyin glitches got me questioning why I still come to TK but I just can't help myself, sort of an addiction now (with or without the dumb technical difficulties). They need to get dey act togetha soon though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just had a nice conversation going and poof gone. Stupid TK.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards