New York
Options

Fruit Carving??

Hello,

Does anyone know of a supplier in upstate NY who does fruit carvings? 

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fruit Carving??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really know of a supplier, but the NY Wine and Culinary Institute is in Canandaigua (I think)... and I would guess that is something they instruct there... maybe contact them to see if you can work something out.
    Other than that, not a clue.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a Wegmans, and they had some carved fruit as a display. Not really sure if that is helpful or not though?

"Photo kids date computer geeks because they scare everyone else. Geeks are much more desperate"

• Options
    ignoramus112ignoramus112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hei, 
    I know this response is late, but if your still looking Fruit Carving company I know one from the NYC area that is felixable with travle. They have really greate ideas and their work is really well done. They will set up fruit tables and fruit buffets and carved fruit. Their website and Facebook page is being worked on now, so they dont have mch up. But we loved them! If your still intrested give their facebook page a look. although they dont seem to have many pictures up now, they tell me they soon will. We have had buffets done and platters and carved fruit from them for all typs of occasions. 
    Look on facebook for Avid Fruit, and give them a call!
    Their web site will be up soon as well! avidfruit.com 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_fruit-carving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:487bcad6-13a7-4ebd-a5a7-a128bce9a48bPost:9f47db1e-2165-4614-9165-f7f53c1e4c31">Fruit Carving??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, Does anyone know of a supplier in upstate NY who does fruit carvings?  Thanks!!
    Posted by vibolemily[/QUOTE]
    <div class="yiv693852387MsoNormal" style="color:#000000;font-size:12pt;font-style:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:times, serif;"><span style="font-size:16pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';">My name is David Zhou, and I am also the CEO of Dragon Garnish, and I understand your post is from a year ago, but if you ever need a caterer, definitely let me know. We do unique hand carved vegetable flower centerpieces and catering for any occasion at extremely affordable prices. Check out the gallery of this website for an idea of what I do, <a style="color:#234786;cursor:text !important;outline-width:0px;" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.dragongarnish.com/" target="_blank"><span style="color:#274f76;text-decoration:none;">http://www.dragongarnish.com/</span></a>. I have albums full of pictures, contact me, and we can get talk. </span><span style="font-size:16pt;font-family:Times;">We can set up an interview if you like, and I can create samples of what I do, and you can try out my unique creations. </span><span style="font-size:16pt;">I can carve many beautiful flowers out of fruits and vegetables; I guarantee these center pieces to be one of a kind! </span><span style="font-size:21px;font-family:'Times New Roman';" class="yiv693852387Apple-style-span">We can create anything from flowers, birds, and wedding scenes, bar mitzvah portraits to your company's logo. </span><span style="font-size:16pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';">Dragon Garnish and Catering, Inc. is a full-service off premises caterer with a specialty in visually stunning presentations using sculpted fruits and vegetables to create exquisite centerpieces that make any special event memorable. We will custom-design whatever your imagination can conjure.</span><span style="font-size:16pt;font-family:Times;"> I look forward in hearing back.</span></div><div class="yiv693852387MsoNormal" style="color:#000000;font-size:12pt;font-style:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:times, serif;"><span style="font-size:16pt;font-family:Times;"> </span></div><div class="yiv693852387MsoNormal" style="color:#000000;font-size:12pt;font-style:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:times, serif;"><span style="font-size:16pt;font-family:Times;">Cheers,</span></div><div id="yui_3_2_0_29_134232520094050" class="yiv693852387MsoNormal" style="color:#000000;font-size:12pt;font-style:normal;line-height:normal;text-align:-webkit-auto;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:times, serif;"><span style="font-size:16pt;font-family:Times;">David</span></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards