Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Does anyone feel like this?

do you sometimes feel or regret spending soo much money on one day. I think I only feel this way when it's time to write a a big check or make a expensive purchase

Re: Does anyone feel like this?

• Options
    I certainly do! I know I will be happy with how everything turns out but as my wedding is getting closer I go through everything thinking that a lot of things are just unnecessary and the money could be spent in other ways. I just have to keep reminding myself that it will only be once and my family and friends will have such a wonderful day. 
  • Options
    I had SUCH a hard time calling and booking the venue, I kept picking up my phone and then putting it back down. I knew I wanted it, but I kept thinking of how much money it was going to cost and it's just insane. Our parents are paying, but if we weren't having a wedding, they'd give us a lot of the money as a gift anyway so sometimes it's tough to swallow. I just think I'd regret not having a wedding, especially everytime I went to someone else's wedding... I'd just get sad.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I absolutely feel this way!!  You are not alone, but the way I rationalize it is that many of my friends have gotten married in the last 2-3 years, and my siblings as well and I have never once heard them say that it's a huge waste.  Sure, there are parts of their packages they regret, or stuff they stressed about that wasn't worth it, but no one has said after their weddings that they wish they had eloped or done a courthouse wedding.  I hope I feel the same way!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies after I set down with what seems like my new best friend( my calculator) I almost had a heart attack lol but I'm fine now u only live once and if it wasn't spent on this I would probably blow it on something else
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards