Michigan-Lansing

Married! Vendor reviews...

Bridge Street Wedding Chapel in Grand Ledge - A+ beautiful, Chris and Gay are so nice and great to work with. We also got a ton of compliments on our location choice for our ceremony

El Dorado Golf Course - A, it is a very simple banquet room which was great because we could decorate the way we wanted. People were friendly and helpful everytime I called with questions. Also, they do in-house catering and we got raving reviews and tons of compliments on the food....so good!

Bancroft Flowers- A+ ....I let them know up front my budget was small and what type of look I was going for. Worked with me on the design of bouquets and I LOVE my flowers.

Cake- I used cupcakes form Sam's...perfect, yummy and inexpensive...$75 for 180 cupcakes, everyone loved them :)

I had posted before on here about my photography woes after a relative backed out 2 weeks before the wedding....a friend posted on facebook that we needed a photographer ASAP. A friend of hers wrote about a friend whose FI is professional photog. Our friend contacted him and four days before the wedding he said he had to help us with everything he was told. His name is Darryl from Pure Enchantment Photography. He was the nicest person EVER! the pictures turned out perfect and he really stepped up when he very easily could have said no....I very highly recommend him. You will not regret it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Married! Vendor reviews...

• edited December 2011
    Would you happen to have an email address for Bancroft? I tried looking them up once and they didn't seem to have a website or anything. I'm planning our wedding from Boston, so email is the best way for me to communicate with a lot of vendors back in Michigan. 
  • edited December 2011
    @steph

Sorry, I don't have an e-mail for them...their website is www.bancroftfloral.com  I initially made contact over the phone and she was very easy to work with and maybe could give you an e-mail....HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards