Missouri-Kansas City
Options

DJ Problems

It would forever to list all the DJ drama we have had BUT can anyone recommend a good DJ that is NOT one of the DJ's that everyone recommends? 

I know that sounds weird but all the DJ's that are listed in these forums or "sponsored" by the knot or booked or like to break appts over and over again.

Thanks!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: DJ Problems

• Options
    jenajjthrjenajjthr member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I can only reccommend the one we had at our reception.  Complete Music..DJ was Kevin.  He spent at least 2 hours with us before the wedding finding out who we are, what we were wanting, who are family was, order of events, what we did want to happen, what we absolutely did not want to happen.  The night of he was awesome.  We were told by many, many people how much they liked him.  I also found out from my photographer that he had been to many weddings he had DJ'd and he was one of the best DJ's he's seen.  Good Luck with finding one for your reception.
  • Options
    amk7ddamk7dd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Justin Stancil was our wedding DJ and he was awesome.  He also plays acoustic guitar.  He's very low-key, which was perfect for our style.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards