Arizona-Phoenix
Options

OMG so frustrated!!!

We have a block of rooms reserved for guests at a Marriott. The reason we chose this hotel is because they said they provided shuttle service to our venue.

My aunt called today to make sure that the shuttle was available that day, and they told her "I'm sorry, we don't reserve the shuttle in advance, you have to do it the day you check in." WHAT??!! How are my guests supposed to know whether they're going to for sure have a shuttle if we can't reserve it in advance (as I was told when I blocked the rooms)??

So I called my sales manager and told her what was going on, and she said that she would take care of it for me, however I now have to contact each person with a reservation and find out who is using the shuttle. She needs to know for sure if enough people will be using it.

Great. One more stinking thing I have to worry about now. I don't want my guests to be put out by having to drive when they planned on a shuttle. Grrrrr.
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: OMG so frustrated!!!

• Options
    Ugh, that would definitely be annoying!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I feel your pain we have been dealing with the same bs from the hilton. We also blocked rooms they told us our guests would have shuttle transportation to the wedding and now come to find out they also can only request it when they arrive they cant prebook the shuttle ....so annoying sho who knows people may need to cab it, luckly its only 3 miles from the hotel
  • Options
    what marriott?
  • Options
    Yikes!  That would make me so mad!   So do they only reserve the shuttle if enough guests say they are going to use it?   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards