New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Monday Funday

How was the weekend ladies? What did you do? What is everyone doing for turkey day and the preparation for it?

Jaimie

Re: Monday Funday

• Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend I work on Sat until 1, went to the police store to pick some stuff up for J for graduation this Tues. and had a dinner and movie night at my moms. The Karate Kid was really good btw. Today we went to J's grandmas house and spent the day there. This week for us is going to be insane with graduation and the holiday. I have to clean over the next two days for my cousins who are staying with us and Wed. I'm going to help my mom cook. Thursday morning everyone will get here and we're going out for Black Friday.

If I don't post the daily posts on Wed, Thurs, and Fri don't be mad, it just means I got really busy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sat we went to adopt a Kitten but i saw one that looked like my other kitty and had a meltdown so we left with no Kitten,then we rented a movie and had movie night.

yday as i do every Sunday i went shopping with my mom.For thanksgiving we are spending it with my mom & his family @ my mom's house.and Fri morning im going black Friday shopping,

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I slept in all weekend! it was so nice, I am still exhausted though. We got to cleaning out the apt from wedding things and organizing it in here a little more - still some more work to do but at least it's not a disaster anymore!

yesterday was church, grocery shopping, then dinner at the in laws. I have to make mashed potatoes for T-Day this week, and I need to bring a desert too - dont know what yet
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We put the order in for FI's tux. Other than that , we prepared the apt for thanksgiving.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend was good and busy: 
    Friday - ladies games night, 
    Sat was laundry and went shopping with mom, then waited till 430am when J got home from the hospital! Yup hurt at work again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunday was fixing my clothes and closets and went and got mom a new phone!!!

Turkey day is at my parents house, with my In laws!

• Options
    xtina_824xtina_824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend was very productive! I picked up my invitations on Saturday and they look great! We also went to Men's warehouse to pick out tuxes, ties, and vests for the guys and then we went to BB&B to add to our registry. Check, check and check!

We are splitting Thanksgiving day between both our families which means lots of food and lots of driving!
    BabyFruit TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday - Went with DH to look at Christmas decorations

Saturday - signed papers and bought a car!!! Went to my parents. Spent the night. My dad looked at the car.

Sunday - returned the car!!! Wandered parking lot looking at other cars

Monday - dealt with dealership about incorrect info on website. Went Monday night to test drive more cars!

Tuesday - made another decision on another car!

Today - very tired. Going to grocery store to wander to find something healthy to bring to my aunts for Thanksgiving. (In addition to a healthier pumpkin cheesecake that I am making)Very, very tired. It's been an exhausting weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards