Colorado-Denver

Reviews!

Wedding is done, *Sigh of relief*

Straight to the point here are my reviews!

Venue-----Red Rocks---- Grade :A

TeNeil was amazing I am so very thankful that they fired the girl before her. TeNeil did a great job making everything come together perfectly and came in WAAYYY under budget at the end off the event!

Photography----Jason Grubb---Grade I can not give him enough A's

If you take in ANYTHING I SAY HERE HEAR ME NOW! Jason and his wife Gina are AMAZING, wonderful caring down to earth people. From the Engagement shoot to the "fun" pictures for my hubby to the wedding everything made life easier and more beautiful. I now only met amazing talent professionals but life long friends!

Flower----Fresh Flower Marker in Aurora----Grade A

They cam in at $350 for my bouquet, the bridesmaids all the groomsmen and ushers little pins, the moms wristbands and thigns for the flower girls. Everything was as promised and my bouquet was still kicking when I came home from London a week later!!!

Cupcakes!!!----Bliss Bakery in Southlands---Grade A+

Those are some wonderful people over there, amazing cupcakes with a topper to cake. 144 cucakes with a topper to cut for around $300. They are down to earth, personable and those cupcakes were like heaven on earth!

Officiant---Josh Razaltaff----Grade A

Great guy that basically let me write and create my own ceremony, had no pressure on me to add things I did not want and let me hold true to my own beliefs and ideals. Just brilliant.

Video----Shutterbliss----Grade A+++

I have no words to describe this. Freaking amazing, see for yourself.
http://vimeo.com/21061779

Limo---A Advantage Limos---Grade A+++

Awesome drive, on time and very polite, best rate s in town and just a great experience.

Dress---Davids Bridal Aurora---Grade B

I only give them a B because my dress was altered still a bit too long which caused me to walk on it at the reception causing it to tear in 3 places, but it was truly unnoticable to anyone other than myself. The shopping experience though, was wonderful, every member of their staff is a shining star!

I want to thank all these amazing folks, and seriously they made my wedding amazing!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards