Wedding Classifieds

SAJA HB6622 Dress for Sale - never worn, but has been altered.

hi there,
I am selling this dress from Saja.   www.sajawedding.com
It's actually never been worn, as i bought the dress, had it altered (shortened and a lining sewn in), and when i picked it up, it was about an inch too short.  so i bought a new dress - the exact same one as in the attached pic!
I am selling the original dress that i got altered.  It is 58 inches from shoulder to the bottom of the dress, and probably good for someone who is 5'8 or so.
the dress is a size 8.  i have a sizing chart from Saja that i can share.
I bought the dress for $850 and will sell it for $600 + $25 shipping.

Re: SAJA HB6622 Dress for Sale - never worn, but has been altered.

• Any chance this dress is still available?
  • I am interested the in saja dress you posted.  is this still available?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_saja-hb6622-dress-sale-never-worn-but-altered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:229d1252-4b61-4acb-8f90-5f375abbe055Post:09fde94a-d061-47e4-a79e-108a73a0eeae">SAJA HB6622 Dress for Sale - never worn, but has been altered.</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi there, I am selling this dress from Saja.   <a href="http://www.sajawedding.com" rel="nofollow">www.sajawedding.com</a> It's actually never been worn, as i bought the dress, had it altered (shortened and a lining sewn in), and when i picked it up, it was about an inch too short.  so i bought a new dress - the exact same one as in the attached pic! I am selling the original dress that i got altered.  It is 58 inches from shoulder to the bottom of the dress, and probably good for someone who is 5'8 or so. the dress is a size 8.  i have a sizing chart from Saja that i can share. I bought the dress for $850 and will sell it for $600 + $25 shipping.
    Posted by minnie1977[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards