African American Weddings
Options

Registry

How many places are you ladies registering at? I want to cover all price ranges, so I'm thinking Target, BBB, and Macy's or JCPenney. Where are you ladies registering?

Re: Registry

• Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing only Macys and Target.
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Target & JC Penneys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JustMe4EJustMe4E member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Target and BBB

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BBB, JCP and Macys
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    While I LOVE Target....Ladies, please be careful when dealing with Target registries!!! Read the fine print!

We're doing BBB and Macy's. I thought about Crate & Barrel, but I'm not sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no clue yet. Would be wrong of me to register at a shoe store? lol but I am serious skip the house stuff I want shoes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing Target and BBB

Oh, I found out about this web site called MyRegistry.com.  You can link other registries to it (Target, Macy's etc.) along with adding items from other online stores and brick-and-mortar stores as well.  You can also set it up so your guests can contribute $$$ - it's placed into your PayPal account.   It gives your guests one site to visit to access all of your registries.  To keep your registries current (the ones you linked up), you would just sync them every time you log into the site so you can avoid receiving two of the same gift  - hope it works; haven't tested that feature yet since we haven't begun receiving gifts yet.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing Macy's and Target, but I'm not sure anyone's buying anything off of them.  I put the registry on our wedding website, but so far we've received only money.  ot complaining, tho...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pampered Chef and Macy's.  I'm hoping for that red Kitchen Aid mixer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TARGET, MACY'S & BBB
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_registry-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:530c85b6-d57c-4549-a30f-4deabdf137e2Post:5ce9d191-d8b6-4931-81ab-a3495ddbd763">Re: Registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]While I LOVE Target....Ladies, please be careful when dealing with Target registries!!! Read the fine print! We're doing BBB and Macy's. I thought about Crate & Barrel, but I'm not sure.
    Posted by 2010Bride2be[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh no! I'm NOT a fine print reader! No Target for me!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're only registered at Macy's and then we have a honeymoon registry (thanks eagles)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_registry-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:530c85b6-d57c-4549-a30f-4deabdf137e2Post:a575fe28-5252-4ca0-97c9-4ce8d8400c2b">Re: Registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're only registered at Macy's and then we have a honeymoon registry (thanks eagles)
    Posted by asabb[/QUOTE]

What did I do? I'm interested.

As for the original question, we are registered at Macy's, Crate & Barrell, and BBB. We had a Target one initially, but deleted it and did BBB instead just based off things we actually wanted to add to it.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You & MsApril with the honeymoon registry idea...that was you, right lol or am I trippin??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @asabb: It was me lol

And we're registered at honeymoonwishes.com.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We realized that Macy's & BBB had a lot of the same items, so we registered at BBB & Crate & Barrell :)
    Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMBOOOO (egg on my face!!) THANKS TO ADMALLARD!!!!! Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wait, what's wrong with Target?? *off to read the fine print*

But so far we've registered at BBB and Target, and I'm thinking of adding either Macy's or Dillard's (FI's choice)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_registry-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:530c85b6-d57c-4549-a30f-4deabdf137e2Post:302ecc1e-acd5-4638-8125-85dfca958e01">Re: Registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, what's wrong with Target?? *off to read the fine print* But so far we've registered at BBB and Target, and I'm thinking of adding either Macy's or Dillard's (FI's choice)
    Posted by chayb87[/QUOTE]

Thats what I wanna know??? What's wrong with Target? We are registered at Target, Macy's and BBB...

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are registered at BBB and Macy's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're registering with JCPenney and it was gonna be Target but I may have to find someplace else.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    bmoton82bmoton82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are registering at BBB, Target, and Walmart.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are registered at Macy's, Target, and Kohl's. I'm still debating Dillards and possibly BBB.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards