African American Weddings

All this ring talk! Ladies Post your Pic of your RING :))

All this ring talk! Lets see the pics :))
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: All this ring talk! Ladies Post your Pic of your RING :))

• prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's mine. I love it! Fiance did a great job.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Superrrr CUTE!!! He deserves a pat on the back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If someone has time, can you please tell me step by step how you post pictures?!  I still have no clue!  I'm buying my dress later today and I wanted to post pictures of that too but I need help!!!
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS!!!

• edited December 2011
    Here is mine
  • prncszprncsz member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_this-ring-talk-ladies-post-pic-of-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:4345eeff-3b01-41a8-8d3b-d77b50b7e3d7Post:99aa0967-90b7-4f57-981c-a380461205af">Re: All this ring talk! Ladies Post your Pic of your RING :))</a>:
    [QUOTE]If someone has time, can you please tell me step by step how you post pictures?!  I still have no clue!  I'm buying my dress later today and I wanted to post pictures of that too but I need help!!!
    Posted by kiyamurph[/QUOTE]

When you do your post type in whatever comment you have and scroll to the bottom (before you click submit) you will see an image of a tree. Click that and then browse to select the pictures you want to upload from your computer click SAVE and once you have uploaded all that you want click submit. You will then have a picture in post.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_this-ring-talk-ladies-post-pic-of-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:4345eeff-3b01-41a8-8d3b-d77b50b7e3d7Post:99aa0967-90b7-4f57-981c-a380461205af">Re: All this ring talk! Ladies Post your Pic of your RING :))</a>:
    [QUOTE]If someone has time, can you please tell me step by step how you post pictures?!  I still have no clue!  I'm buying my dress later today and I wanted to post pictures of that too but I need help!!!
    Posted by kiyamurph[/QUOTE]

After you have the picture saved on your computer as a file click the tree looking picture at the bottom of the post next to "spell check" and go from there to upload the picture.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!  I'm about to leave and I'll post later so you can see why I almost crashed my car!
  • edited December 2011
    Here's my rock!!

• edited December 2011
    Here's mine....
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • bmoton82bmoton82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's my symbol of love!!! I smile everytime I glance down at it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

We all have something to be thankful for this year. Smile
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My very simple but exactly what I wanted Emerald cut solitare.

• edited December 2011
    I don't have a picture of my current ring and since its being replated I won't have it for a week, but here is a pic of the first ring I had.
    Photobucket

• amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tyboyd, I am IN LOVE with your ring!!!!!

Here's mine :)
    Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Amberlynned, I love love love your ring and all of the diamonds on the band.

Here's mine and the reason for my near car crash.

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_this-ring-talk-ladies-post-pic-of-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:4345eeff-3b01-41a8-8d3b-d77b50b7e3d7Post:2982d06e-1b88-4225-adad-04eac0e47ed4">Re: All this ring talk! Ladies Post your Pic of your RING :))</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tyboyd, I am IN LOVE with your ring!!!!! Here's mine :)
    Posted by amberlynned[/QUOTE]

Thanks girl. Your ring is HOTT STUFF, too!!!
  • edited December 2011

Here's mine from our epics

Anniversary
  • flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mine from my engagement pics
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • edited December 2011
    I absolutely LOVE my ring... mostly becuase FI picked it out himself and surprised me with it!

• edited December 2011
    Here is my ring. FI picked it out all by himself and I love it. Please excuse the crappy camera phone pic and as one of my students says, "my old lady hands"...lol.

AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • prncszprncsz member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_this-ring-talk-ladies-post-pic-of-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:4345eeff-3b01-41a8-8d3b-d77b50b7e3d7Post:29e7e5ca-e89f-435f-82a8-b6a25375ad63">Re: All this ring talk! Ladies Post your Pic of your RING :))</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here is my ring. FI picked it out all by himself and I love it. Please excuse the crappy camera phone pic and as one of my students says, "<strong>my old lady hands".</strong>..lol.
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]
    I have them too eagles!
  • 7venAfricano7venAfricano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow everyone's rings are sooo beautiful! I officially have ring envy. I hope when I get my ring it's half as beautiful as the rings I've seen hereCool. Have a blessed day ladies.
  • EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have a cell phone pic. Here is my ring.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Here is mine:

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    All these rings are so beautiful!

I love my ring so much, I swear I cannot stop looking at it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • cutielocks08cutielocks08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's mine.  He just proposed this past Saturday and presented me with this ring.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards