Connecticut

brides shoes

anyone have suggestions on where to find bride shoes under $50 in the South Windsor area? 

I need them ASAP.  Fitting is on the 12th.

thanks!!

Re: brides shoes

• Did you try all of those places near Buckland?  The mall, DSW, Bobs, Marshalls, Davids Bridal, Alfred Angelo (I've never been in there so I don't know if they have shoes)?  Also try Footprints on the Berlin Turnpike or Westfarms.  I know they aren't near South Windsor, but if you've tried Buckland they may be your best bet.

• It's scary to buy shoes online without knowing if they will fit, but I got mine online at 6pm.com. Endless.com is also a site I've heard recommended.

I bought these (clicky). 6pm is nice because it has discounts all the time.
  • I found mine at Nordstrom in the West Farms mall for $40
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • I like the ones from 6PM. Goof idea for me and they come in Champagne, which will match my dress.
  • Endless.com ships really fast and does pretty quick exchanges/returns as well. I got mine from there. DSW is pretty good too.
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • don't want to buy shoes online because depending on the shoe i'm either a 9 or 9.5.  I'll try out DSW.  I know they have a bridal section online but wasn't sure if they have a section in the store.  although i guess they don't really have to be bridal if i like them. 
  • Zappos.com!

Free shipping both ways and they arrive within 2 or 3 days!  I literally bought 4 pairs of heels to try on, and sent 3 of them back.  The process was soo easy.  Love Zappos!
  • Ditto to Zappos.  Fantastic return policy!
  • Ditto to Zappos. Their turnaround time is SO quick...if you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you can just send it back and they will send you the next one super quick at no extra charge!!

Laura 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards