Indiana

For sale: silk flowers, aisle runner, veils

I'm looking to sell the silk flowers I used for centerpieces. I have 400 light green gerber daisies, 400 yellow gerber daisies, and 300 white gerber daisies. I'm also selling an unused ivory aisle runner, an ivory fingertip veil, and an ivory elbow length veil. Email me at jlramer10gmail.com for pictures or with questions. I'm in the Kokomo area.

Re: For sale: silk flowers, aisle runner, veils

• In Response to <a href="http://south-bend.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_for-sale-silk-flowers-aisle-runner-veils?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:ace19c0c-e57b-415e-85a1-fef848c7e6dbPost:8110ee99-9d18-49e4-bbb3-c57cf1b7ec1f">For sale: silk flowers, aisle runner, veils</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking to sell the silk flowers I used for centerpieces. I have 400 light green gerber daisies, 400 yellow gerber daisies, and 300 white gerber daisies. I'm also selling an unused ivory aisle runner, an ivory fingertip veil, and an ivory elbow length veil. Email me at jlramer10gmail.com for pictures or with questions. I'm in the Kokomo area.
    Posted by jennalynn10[/QUOTE]

<div>Hello -- are your items still for sale?? if so what are you asking for them</div><div>thank you</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards