January 2013 Weddings

Nightmares!

I don't know about anyone else, but when I stress about items on my todo list as I fall asleep at night, I have wedding nightmares. I've had least 4 at this point. Some include the ceremony site falling through and having to cram 300 people into a hotel room, pastor sitting on the bed; dollar tree flowers duct taped to pews, forgetting to pick up wedding dress so I end up wearing a black skirt with teal tank top, and one where I'm walking down the aisle, but there's still a towel in my hair! Anyone else have wedding nightmares to share?

Re: Nightmares!

• I've had them, a few months ago they were recurring.  Usually about running late.  They always stress me out worse ;(
  • i have them too , things always go wrong.
  • I've been having them too. The one that got to me the worst was I decided to do my own hair and didnt know what I was doing, so I ended up walking down the aisle with a ponytail like a little kid.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_nightmares?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:e28fb3d2-58fb-42b0-bb29-3cbfa8de7843Post:847889d8-d6fb-465b-a064-54fd1ee04703">Re: Nightmares!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been having them too. The one that got to me the worst was I decided to do my own hair and didnt know what I was doing, so I ended up walking down the aisle with a ponytail like a little kid.
    Posted by bucky2012[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same dream before I had even consided hair styles yet! Safe to say I booked with my hair stylist later that week!!
  • I had the hair nightmare too!! A carnival and a clown was also involved! I've also had the no one shows up nightmares!
  • One of my nightmares involved me being SO busy trying to fix all the problems I didn't even get to enjoy the wedding. Everyone kept telling me how great the DJ was afterwards, and all I could say is "I wouldn't know".

I woke up so sad!!
  • I have them alllll the time.  Usually it's the day of the wedding, and we're just totally unprepared.  Haven't planned out the ceremony, but the wedding is in 5 minutes, no dress, stuff like that.  So stressful!
  • My nightmares are exactly like Katred's. They are kind of helpful, because I know if I have them I am running behind on something. I had them a lot before I ordered my dress and had deposits put down. They have mostly tapered off...
  • I had a nightmare last month where I was getting married, and nothing had been done. Like, if I had woken up and was told I was getting married that day. All I kept saying was "But the invitations haven't gone out yet, no one will be there!" I wore my slip instead of a dress and my FI didn't have a tux. I woke up so incredibly stressed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards