Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday

I have nothing so hopefully somebody has some AW's. I do get a 3 day weekend and that's as close I can get to an AW.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW Thursday

• Options
    I guess my AW can be that since I have to work all weekend.... I'm going to be getting a big fat overtime check.
    That's all.
  • Options
    Ktwed & Carrie, that sucks for you both.  So sorry!  :-(

My AW is that I got tickets to the Steelers/Cowboys (we're HUGE Steelers fans) game without having to pay the crazy prices on StubHub!  Thank goodness for old high school friends who list stuff for sale on FB!  Now, I need to hunt down two more...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursaday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:f6cddf76-5583-412a-8916-54e46f42cd60Post:3cbaf21d-7be2-4d04-93f2-863f6231df52">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ktwed & Carrie, that sucks for you both.  So sorry!  :-( My AW is that <strong>I got tickets to the Steelers/Cowboys</strong> (we're HUGE Steelers fans) game without having to pay the crazy prices on StubHub!  Thank goodness for old high school friends who list stuff for sale on FB!  Now, I need to hunt down two more...
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

That's huge! We can't even find decent priced seats for the A&M-Arkansas game this year (our alma maters). Because all these new teams will be playing in Texas for the first time, the prices on all a&m games have skyrocketed. SAD.
  • Options
    I have a second interview today at 11. Good juju please!
  • Options
    AH! Good luck Amanda!
  • Options
    Good luck Amanda!

No AW's here, but FI fixed our cable himself last night since TW didn't want to split it.
  • Options
    Good luck AMANDA!!!!

Carrie, I'm that way with the Texas Tech/TCU game this year.  There are so many Tech alumni in the area, excited to be playing TCU, tickets are crazy! 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:AW Thursday:[QUOTE]Good luck Amanda!No AW's here, but FI fixed our cable himself last night since TW didn't want to split it. Posted by shishigami26[/QUOTE]
    We had to fix our own too. TW sucks! We only have Internet through them now. Ended up getting Direct TV for the NFL package.

Amanda good luck with interview 2

Yay for Steeler/Cowboy tickets. We usually go when the Lions are in town. And they're not this year. I've only adopted the Lions cause my FI is a huge fan. I'm a Vikings girl all the way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Kt - Yeah we canceled our TV a couple of months ago. We didn't watch tv much, so it makes more sense to just stick with Netflix and Xbox live where you only need an internet connection. Hope work is going better for you today!

Winechic - How is Remmy doing today? I know when we got our Boxer fixed, we could only keep him contained for about 3 days before letting him run around like normal (with supervision - he and our other dog play pretty rough).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursaday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:f6cddf76-5583-412a-8916-54e46f42cd60Post:61107a6b-15e1-4976-8edb-a5a23d16f46d">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kt - Yeah we canceled our TV a couple of months ago. We didn't watch tv much, so it makes more sense to just stick with Netflix and Xbox live where you only need an internet connection. Hope work is going better for you today! Winechic - How is Remmy doing today? I know when we got our Boxer fixed, we could only keep him contained for about 3 days before letting him run around like normal (with supervision - he and our other dog play pretty rough).
    Posted by shishigami26[/QUOTE]
    He's good!  I took him to the vet earlier this week, and they didn't even want to give him a cone, they said he was fine, and his swelling has gone down.  I started walking him Wednesday to release some energy, but man, he's going psycho!  DH and I both work from home, and today he started chewing on the baseboards.  This dog doesn't chew, so you can tell he wants to get back to his normal routine.  <div>
    </div><div>Needless to say, I took him to Doggy Day Care for the day.  Figured those other pups would wear him out!!  Hopefully he's tired when I go pick him up!</div>
  • Options
    Kylie - the magic of Doggie Day Care! Where do you go? We went to Boarding Bungalow for two years, but since we moved now we go to the Velvet Snout.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursaday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:f6cddf76-5583-412a-8916-54e46f42cd60Post:763aaeaa-684c-468c-806d-1a18c5d4b07f">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kylie - the magic of Doggie Day Care! Where do you go? We went to Boarding Bungalow for two years, but since we moved now we go to the Velvet Snout.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]
    Oh yeah! He's been so awesome tonight! <div>We take him to Elite Suites.  We don't have a lot of options around us...</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards