Idaho
Options

Monday To Do

I forgot to check in on Friday to check on our to do lists for the week! Sorry!

What do you have on your to do list this week?  NWR and WR of course! 

Anybody extra busy with Thanksgiving this week?

Re: Monday To Do

• Options
    shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, my WR to do this week was meeting my my potential photographer, but she had to cancel due to a family emergency, so other than hopefully finding a lot of good items for the wedding on Black Friday, nothing else WR here.

MY NWR goal is to make it down to Utah for Thanksgiving and enjoy family! :)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:78Discussion:9c43335a-6527-496c-b61d-470243c97125Post:a41855bd-ac59-4e48-b1af-b8055d761eb0">Re: Monday To Do</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, my WR to do this week was meeting my my potential photographer, but she had to cancel due to a family emergency, so other than hopefully finding a lot of good items for the wedding on Black Friday, nothing else WR here. <strong>MY NWR goal is to make it down to Utah for Thanksgiving and enjoy family! :)
    </strong>Posted by shortgrass03[/QUOTE]

Mine too! I'm keeping my fingers crossed watching the weather reports that they stick with what they are so far!  I really want to do Black Friday with my aunt!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards