June 2012 Weddings
Options

I think I've found my signature drink!

So FI and I were going to do sig drinks, but all of our favorites were too complicated to mix at the reception and we had completely dropped the idea. 

The other night, just messing around in our apartment, I concocted a martini consisting of 1 shot of Butterscotch Schnapps, 1 shot of Amaretto and 1 shot of Bailey's Irish Cream and it's DELISH! Searching on the internet, I found out this is called the Buttery Nutty Squirrel which happens to be perfect since my nickname has been squirrel for quite some time. 

What do ya'll think about Squirrel's Martini as the name? Any other clever ideas? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 92 Ready to party!

Re: I think I've found my signature drink!

• Options
    that sounds really yummy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    ...and strong! I think I may have to have this served on the rocks to lighten it up a bit. I'm enjoying one right now and with three shots in it... lets just say I'm relaxing quite successfully
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    Sounds good!
    Squirrel's Day Martini? 
    Squirrel and her nut? 
    Nutty Squirrel?
    Summer squirrel?
    Squirrel says I do?
  • Options
    Just read your post about on the rocks... Rockin' Squirrel?
  • Options
    Oh gosh, sounds delicious!

Are you going to have another one with his nickname?

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    I love all of the suggestions! I'm wondering if we just combine it as "our drink" and call it squirrel and her nut or something along those lines. I mean, he is a nut. Everything he does is goofy, even his proposal.. So maybe Squirrel finds the perfect nut? Haha I dunno, you ladies are much more creative, and I don't want it to come off perverted sounding Innocent

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    I'm not creative at all and I have no suggestions but this drink sounds awesome!  Congratulations on mixing such a good one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The drink sounds really good! 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    We are those three shots in our hot chocolate! I refer to it as "grown up hot chocolate". Yes we have BIG mugs ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 66 image Invited
    45 image Are ready to party
  • Options
    I think it sounds good and I'd definitely try it.
  • Options
    Sounds really yummy!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_i-think-ive-found-my-signature-drink?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:fdfb7653-1d7e-46f9-8fa5-95a9c72a6fefPost:cda79cfb-20f8-4ce8-9139-23e923dac0d4">Re: I think I've found my signature drink!</a>:
    [QUOTE]...and strong! I think I may have to have this served on the rocks to lighten it up a bit. I'm enjoying one right now and with three shots in it... lets just say I'm relaxing quite successfully
    Posted by aor9487[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>What about "Nuts About You"

</div>

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_i-think-ive-found-my-signature-drink?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:fdfb7653-1d7e-46f9-8fa5-95a9c72a6fefPost:cbf4047a-5175-4297-92db-8d6dcd8735c8">Re: I think I've found my signature drink!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I think I've found my signature drink! : What about "Nuts About You"
    Posted by peachykeen26[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>Cute! I love that one! I knew I'd get wonderful ideas from you ladies..Thanks again!!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    I think its great, sounds like a sign. =-)
  • Options
    Sounds reallt good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards