Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 12/6

What is your favorite color?  Are you using it in your wedding?

Re: QOTD 12/6

• edited December 2011
    Pink :)

No, we are doing Buckeye colors - red, silver, black
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite color is kelly green-- and we are using that in our wedding :)
    Our main color is navy blue. Put 'em together and they are Notre Dame colors, my favorite college team!
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite color is dark green.  But my wedding colors were red, white, and black! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    RED! and yes! It was beautiful!
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Purple.  And yes!  The BM wore purple dresses, the GM wore purple vests.  The flowers were purple & orange.  The cake had purple flowers on it, the napkins were purple... yes I love purple. haha.

DH's favorite color is orange, so that was our other color.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • aholtsbaholtsb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite color is black, I just think it is really classy.  Yes we are using it in the wedding, black and white!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think green is my favorite, but I don't know that I have just one.  We didn't use it in the wedding.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite is purple... we weren't originally going to use in the wedding at all, but I snuck some in in our invitations and bouquets.  : )
  • abigirl9abigirl9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite colors are green, orange and purple, and our wedding colors are green and orange!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards