Chit Chat
Options

Will I EVER have a wedding? :P

We've been engaged for 3 years. When we first got engaged, my parents gave us a budget and I had started planning... Well my parents and I dont get along and soon after claimed they wouldnt be paying for a wedding after all. So no wedding. I dont just want to run down to the courthouse but we really cant afford a big wedding. Ive considered eloping and having a vacation all in one but we have 2 children- I cant see having that typical "wedding night" with 2 kids in the hotel room along with us. :P
Any ideas on what we could do? We're really wanting to get married this year- Im tired of just being engaged. When referring to my partner in conversation I hate saying "my fiance" all the time and will say "my husband" at times but I feel like a liar. (Although Ive heard him introduce me as his wife on several occasion.) Maybe we could do a wedding at a nice park and a reception after at a relatives home or something??? ANy ideas? I want something nice yet we cant spend a bunch. :P
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Will I EVER have a wedding? :P

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_will-ever-wedding-p?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:f4da830d-d911-4ffc-8a02-abf2f12f56e0Post:985bd4a5-d0aa-438d-bed3-888959df3be2">Re: Will I EVER have a wedding? :P</a>:
    [QUOTE]I knew OF a family with a kid who was in the first grade and would have a fit at school because he wanted his mother to BF him. She had to leave work to BF the kid at school. 
    Posted by sweetvidalia[/QUOTE]

<div>Nothing messed up about that...</div>
    Meg: Some people get parades, Brooke got a whole FB board in her honor
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards