Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Completed DIY Invites w/ Pics!

Happy Monday!  Busy, busy weekend but we hosted a "we'll give ya drinks & food if you help with invite assembly" party yesterday.  The weather was perfect so we were able to grill...loving Mother Nature right now!

Below you'll see pics of our finished invites for our old Hollywood glamour themed wedding (the RSVP envelope, accommodation, RSVP & directions cards are attached on the back).  My FI used to work in graphic design so we designed our layout using Adobe Illustrator and fonts from dafont.com.  Just like our STDs we purchased all the paper items and champagne glass stamp at Paper Depot in Mpls.  I had enough mailing labels left over from the STDs so I didn't have to buy more...bringing our total to about $2.16 per invite!  Paper Depot referred me to PostNet (over by Lake Calhoun but multiple locs) for printing as we used Stardream metallic paper and special printing is required or the ink rubs off.  Our total there was $8.60.

Overall, we made 45 invitations.  It was a lot of work but well worth the price and actually really neat to have a few family members and friends help!  Plus, I LOVE THEM!  They'll be mailed in shimmery black envelopes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Completed DIY Invites w/ Pics!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards