North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Just Got Married at Ritz Palm in Corolla!! 5.7.10

This board helped me so much as I planned my wedding.  I used Carolina Wedding Co. and their package included: officiant Rev Shirely Anne, flowers, cake, and photography by Lauren Cowart.  I used Red Sky for my cocktail hour, and used Brindley Beach's all inclusive event services (place settings, chairs, tables, etc).  ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!  I highly recommend Carolina Wedding Co.!! 

We had our wedding on the beach at 4:45pm and the weather was perfect.  We had the cocktail hour and reception immediately following.  One thing I would suggest is use the days leading up to the wedding to see how the mosquitos are.  We went to Walmart and got a defogger and used that twice before the day of the wedding and no one complained of any bites.  :0)  

Let me know if you have any questions about anything!!

Re: Just Got Married at Ritz Palm in Corolla!! 5.7.10

• Options
    hibiscus118hibiscus118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding and thanks for the heads up about mosquitos.  I know they can be bad sometimes but didn't even think about getting some foggers for a few days before. 
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Thanks for the idea, we were wondering how to keep the mosquitos at bay.  We are also doing our wedding at the Ritz Palm!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You will have a wonderful time at the Ritz Palm.  I promise you will never want to stay anywhere else!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards