Rhode Island
Options

Transportation to/from hotel

Hi all,

My wedding will be held at the Roger Williams Park Botanical Center. I'm making a room block at a hotel in Providence. I'm not sure of which hotel yet, but I am leaning toward the Biltmore. Does anyone know of hotels that offer shuttle services to and from the park? If not, are there any services that can get my hotel guests back to the hotel safely? Any idea on pricing??

Re: Transportation to/from hotel

• Options
    I'm looking for info on this too, since I am also getting married at the RWBC.  When is your wedding? 
    I have called almost every hotel in the Providence area and none offer a shuttle directly to the park.  There are RIPTA busses, but I don't want to put my guests on those even though I ride them to and from work every day.  
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm getting married August 31st. When is your wedding? RIPTA is fine for commuters, but not people dressed for a wedding. Plus, I think the schedule is very limited and it won't be around in the evening. Have you decided on a hotel?
  • Options
    I am having the same issue in that the hotel we are using does not offer a shuttle service and non in the area do (narragansett).So we are hiring either a school bus or a shuttle company to take the guests to and from. It will be around $500.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    My date is 10/6/12.  

I just got back from a meeting with the Providence Marriott on Orms street, and I'm going to block with them.  The hotel is beautiful and they have everything.  I'm doing a block in Providence and one in Warwick.  The Warwick hotel I am going with is the Hampton Inn & Suites.

They gave me the names of two companies that do transportation out of the city, and said that these are the same two companies that are recommended by other hotels as well: Rockstar Limo and All Occasion Transportation.  Rockstar does not list their prices, but All Occasion says that their rates start at $7.50/person.  
    -Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'd also recommend a school bus or a shuttle bus rented through a limo company. The shuttle bus through limo company would be pricier, but nicer, obviously. School bus holds more and is more economical. Lots of folks go with this option!
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards