South Carolina
Options

Beach House Wedding

I am local to Myrtle Beach but my family lives in PA.  I am looking for a beach house for my wedding.   I am hoping to find something that sleeps at least 18.  The more the merrier!  I would love to find something ocean front.  I am considering areas from Surfside Beach south to Pawleys Island.  I want to have the wedding on the beach and the reception in the yard at the house.  I am thinking about renting a tent for the yard.  I am thinking to rent it for Sept 8, 9, 10, & 11 of 2011.  Does anyone know of a great place? 

Re: Beach House Wedding

• Options
    ssunkissssunkiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This isn't a beach house but the Holiday Inn in Surfside is super nice and the beach location is really nice. The rooms are really nice too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at a beach house on October 1, 2011. It's at 6606 North Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach It's really convenient to hotels within walking distance. If you google the address, the rental company should come up. Depending on how large your reception is, there are a few more houses around the area.
  • Options
    Hi, I am planning on doing the same thing this year in surfside/garden city and would love to know what you chose and how it turned out!  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards