Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

DO NOT USE KENNETH STILLMAN VIDEO

Kenneth Stillman Video, based out of Levittown, PA.
I got married June 12, 2010.  I am still dealing with trying to get the product I paid for IN FULL before my wedding even happened.  He did not respond to emails, phone calls, or even a certified letter over the last almost 2 years.  My contract quoted an approx. turnaround time of 12 weeks!!!  When we did receive our video 1 year, 5 months, and 6 days after our wedding, it was out of the blue, and very poorly done.  We had absolutely no say in what went into the video.
I'm now attempting to get my raw footage, paid for it over 2 months ago, and he will not even respond to posts on his facebook wall. 
He is a terrible business person, has no work ethic, and talks poorly about brides and others he's worked with all over the internet.
Do not use him, he has an "F" rating on the BBB.  He has tried to change his business name to Marigold Sky Studios and has failed.
There are videographers out there who actually do let you proof prior to receiving your final product, look for them instead.  He did not follow any of our contract.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards