Ohio-Cleveland

Rehearsal dinner/ceremony location east side Cleveland (Beachwood/Mayfield area)

I am looking for somewhere to hold my rehearsal dinner on the east side Cleveland - think Beachwood, Highland Heights and Mayfield area, as well as somewhere that has an outdoor wedding ceremony location (same area).  Any ideas?

Re: Rehearsal dinner/ceremony location east side Cleveland (Beachwood/Mayfield area)

• jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Manakiki Golf Course which is located in Willoughby Hills. The ceremony will be held in the outdoor maple grove and reception inside all on site. I think the site is beautiful and I love that everything will be in one location. Sammy's is the caterer for this site.

For the rehearsal dinner maybe check out the willoughby brewing company, dinos, brio, or cladaugh
  • SarahM2012SarahM2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dinner places there is Sushi Rock, Mitchell's fish market, McCormick steak house, Benihana, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Bar Louie, Brio, champps... there are tons of places.. its more of how many ppl and how much do you want to spend.
  • K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We're doing our RD at Claddaugh. They're giving us the side room and there's no minimum. They've been really good to work with so far. We looked into Magianno's but it was crazy pricey in terms of the minimum for each room but maybe worth it if you were having a much larger RD (ours will probably be only 20 people or so). Other things we looked into were Benihana -- ruled it out because they don't have private rooms; Bravo -- their private room was too small and we didn't want to sit in the restaurant; McCormick & Schmitts or whatever it is at Beachwood -- didn't know if people would like seafood; and one of the places in Little Italy but it was kind of far from the church plus the drive would be difficult for the out of towners.
  • edited December 2011
    There is also Melange in La Place near Beachwood Mall - they are sort of pricey. There are a bunch of restaurants in Eton Place (Bravo, a nice Lebanese place). Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    At Legacy Village I know Sammy's has a place upstairs where they cater. Right above Starbucks.
  • jennanjeffjennanjeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my outdoor wedding and indoor reception at Patterson's fruit farm:  Orchard Hills Center.  They have a really lovely view and you can see lake Erie on the horizon on a clear day.  Their prices are very reasonable and Betty, the site manager, is like a helpful mother/wedding planner and is GREAT to work with.  We're having our rehearsal dinner out at the Bass Lake Inn a bit further East.  They have also been very helpful as we've worked with them.  
  • edited December 2011
    Gavi's in willoughby is really nice, and they have a party room

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was at Melting Pot at Legacy a few weeks ago and there was a rehearsal dinner going on in the room next to ours. They had quite a large number of guests and they seemed to really be enjoying themselves. The waitress told us they do quite a few rehearsal dinners this time of year. It would be such a fun environment for the rehearsal dinner I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards